Sunday, February 12, 2006

Mellowdrone

I need to shape up... This is great stuff though. So I hope you'll think it was worth the wait...



I was told about Mellowdrone tonight from a friend. I checked out their homepage and there was this sample song from their soon-to-be-released first full length album Box. The song was awesome. Rock-ish. And absolutely awesome. I haven't found much info on them yet, but it seems some guy named Jonathan Bates is the leader :)

This song is supposedly Jonathan Bates personal favorite from the coming album and it's the only downloadable Mellowdrone song I've been able to find. Check it out! The album is released on March 7 :p

Fashionably Uninvited

2 comments:

music is art said...

i really like the colors of yr blog, its very comforting and calming

thankyou for sharing :)

Anonymous said...

GREAT SHOW TONIGHT SAN DIEGO

Show= Oct 6th at the Beauty Bar in SD!!!

www.mellowdrone.com
www.myspace.com/mellowdrone