Wednesday, April 11, 2007

나의머리카락뭉치

Here's something my dear orienkorean told me to take a listen to a couple of weeks ago. I really, really like it! ^_^



Korean artist 나의머리카락뭉치's name translates to something like "my hair ball" or "my lump of hair". The music is some kind of laid back rock with guitars that makes me think of Kent when they were still my very favorite band. And there's a touch of shoegazer in it too!

I'm thinking it's a solo project, but I really don't know since there is very little info available... So far nothing is available on CD, but a digital single called 생각만으로도 두려워 was released in October 2006 and there are currently three 나의머리카락뭉치 demos over at millim ^^

Below is one song from the most recent demo, uploaded only a week ago, as well as a couple of great tracks from the digital single. Get them all and head over to millim for more!

잊은기억 [left click]
너때문이야 [left click]
시간이지나가는공간속 [left click]

No comments: