Saturday, April 21, 2007

Denci Hinji

When I first got into Korean indie music I thought that Moonrise Records was the best label around. Here's one of the reasons why ^^



전자양, or Denci Hinji (Japanese for "electric sheep"), is just one guy making some dreamy pop music with electronic elements. His first and only album, Day is Far too Long, was released in 2001 and is now out of print, but... last year Taiwanese White Wabbit Records released it again! I found out about a month ago and I'm so happy since I didn't have a chance of getting it the first time ^^

Down below are two of the best songs from the album. Head over to White Wabbit's album page to sample another track. Also drop by sheepraiser's blog to have a look at a video featuring 오늘부터 장마 :)

보름 (15 days)
아스피린 소년 (Aspirin Boy)

No comments: