Monday, December 12, 2005

I Was A Teenage Satan Worshipper

Today I first listened to the music from a band with one of the most awesome band names ever...



I don't know much about I Was A Teenage Satan Worshipper. I only know they're Finnish, and as my understanding of the Finnish language is extremly limited I can not understand anything of the little information I think I might have found... At least music is universal and they sing entierly in English :p

Their style of music is probably best described as electropop. It's sweet and if you like the song below you should go visit their mikseri page and get any of the other 18 songs ^_^

Surfer Rocket Girls! (left click)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh wow, that is a fun song! I'm gonna check out their other stuff now. Thanks!!

Anonymous said...

seriously, i love that name xD totally going to dl it now, thanks love ^^

Anonymous said...

I didn't know this group, but I found on www.virtual.finland a ranking of the finnish artists made by the public.